Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 2/12/12

Weigh-in: 237.8
Down 1.4lbs

High of the Week:  I am joining a weight loss program through my health insurance (nutritionist, trainer and gym membership for $20/mo - can't beat that!!), so I paid a visit to my PCP this week to have him sign off on my paperwork and get my baseline info.  It's been a while since I've been in and he was very impressed with my weight loss and improvements in my BP. He showed me the graph of my weight and BP since I started going to this doctor in 2010 - it was nice to see the steep drop in my weight and to get commended by my doc!

Low of the Week:  I thought for a while, but can't seem to come up with a low for this week.  It was a pretty mediocre week, overall - nothing terrible health and fitness-wise.

Best Work-Out:  I did the Biggest Loser Challenge game for Wii - I put it on the "challenging" level (instead of the one they pre-assign to me) and it was definitely challenging!  It was a good all around work out.  As far as best calorie-burning work-out - it would be 60 minutes on the elliptical - 1150cal burned!  When I started on the elliptical back in July/August, I could only do it for 10 min at a time on the easiest resistance.  Now I can do it for a whole hour (longer if I really wanted to, but I rarely do that) at some pretty tough resistance levels!  I love seeing my fitness improve.

Photo of the Week:
Finally, some pictures in normal attire - not just dresses.  I very rarely actually wear dresses, so this is a more accurate representation of what you'll get on a day to day basis
.
Inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment