Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In

Weigh-in: 239.2
I maintained since my weigh-in on Wednesday for my 1-year update.

High of the Week:  Celebrating my 1 year anniversary of my new lifestyle and the outpouring of support.  I know that it's a huge accomplishment and sometimes I think I am too hard on myself.

Low of the Week:  Letting myself slide after my celebration Wednesday morning!  I didn't go over my points for the week, but I also didn't eat as well as I could have.  I am also breaking out like crazy on my face and I'm pretty sure the two are related!

Best Work-Out:  Saturday evening, I spent 45 minutes on my elliptical and according to the calorie counter on there, I burned 1025 calories!  That's a new record for that length of work-out - my last record was 1010 calories.

Photo of the Week:
The dress from my one-year post was saved just for that before/after.  It was a size 28.  After that picture, it promptly went to the Sell-On-Ebay pile (where most of my old clothes have ended up).  Since it was the last of my dresses, I decided to treat myself to a new Spring dress! Now I just need to get a tan and some cute shoes to go with it!! It's a size 14/16 from Lane Bryant - I'm hoping this will be one of my last few trips to Lane Bryant!










Inspiration:


I need to be reminded of this often.  Too often, I get stuck in thinking about the 80lbs I still have to lose rather than the 95lbs that are behind me.  I know I can do this, I've gotten this far and I'll get to my goal - just gotta take everything one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment