Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 2/20/12 - Finally crossed the 100lb mark!

Sorry I'm a day late!  I was called out to work in the middle of the night yesterday, so I didn't get to do my normal weigh-in Sunday morning.  


Weigh-in: 234.4
Down 3.4lbs

High of the Week: One day this week I was walking and happened to look down (I know, not typically the best plan) and realized that I saw my legs and feet...NOT my huge belly!  Little moments like that mean the most to me and remind me that it's not just about the numbers on the scale.

Low of the Week:  This little holiday called Valentine's day came into town this week with all the chocolate of the world.  My partner also went to visit family for the week, so I was on my own for dinners and making my own lunch (yes, I'm spoiled and don't typically do either).  Between the two factors, my eating was not great this week.  I went over my points every day, but I tried my hardest to make up for it with exercise and I guess it worked out for the best because I had a big loss this week!

Best Work-Out:  I feel like this was a really good workout week for me.  Due to my bad eating, I really pushed myself on the exercise front.  I went outside and did interval runs twice since the weather was so great Friday and Saturday here.  I wasn't able to repeat the solid mile that I ran before (which I'm attributing to my crappy diet with a serious lack of protein), but it was still nice to get outside.  I also did the Wii Fit Strength training and went through EVERY exercise (some of which I've never tried before) and at least attempted all of them - some were very challenging.

Photo of the Week: 
 

.
Inspiration:

This week's pinterest fav:
Nothing has ever motivated me more than proving people wrong!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment