Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 2/26/12


Weigh-in: 233.4
Down 1lb - I'm quite impressed with this because I usually don't do well the week after a big loss!

High of the Week: We had some really great weather this week (which has now turned back to blustery and blah) and I took the opportunity to get out of the house a couple times for outdoor exercise.  I got off early on Tuesday and took the dogs over to the track to try my hand at running on a flatter surface than the streets in my neighborhood.  We also went out on Thursday.  I can't wait until the weather is like this more consistently!  I love exercising outside when the weather is nice.

Low of the Week:  Being on-call for work, my schedule this week was all out of whack.  I didn't go off course too much, it just kind of messed up my rhythm and I didn't feel great about things this week.

Best Work-Out:  My workouts were pretty typical this week - nothing stellar.  I did go for a walk with the dogs on Thursday afternoon since I took the day off.  One of my cats followed and got chased by one of my neighbor's massive dogs into a tree - about 15 feet up the tree.  He wouldn't come down, so the neighbor offered a ladder to help me out.  Unfortunately it was a little short and I had to partially climb the tree to get to the cat.  I never realized what an upper body workout it was until I felt the soreness for the next two days!  It was also awesome for me because it's something there is no way I would have been able to do in my old body - my poor kitty would have been stranded in that tree a lot longer than he was.

Photo of the Week: 
Apparently I have a thing for bird shirts :)
 

.
Inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment