Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 5/20/12

Weigh-in: 216.8 - Down 1.8lbs - Down 117.8 overall
I didn't track at all this week and I had a pretty decent loss.  I think I am a little looser with my points when I don't track everything.  I have also mindlessly been hitting the candy bucket on my boss's desk, which is not good.  I think I do pretty well with not tracking and just knowing when I need to exercise more, but I might go back to tracking for a little longer just to keep myself accountable.

High of the Week:  I registered for the DC Color Run!!  I'm excited about it and it sold out crazy fast, so I'm lucky I got in!  It's not a challenging race, but I think it will be a lot of fun.

Low of the Week: The stress of work got to me again this week.  We're all going crazy at work, so at least I'm not alone.  I was able to keep up with my workouts better and I tried to curb my candy eating by bringing dried fruit to snack on instead.  

Best Work-Out:  I am very excited that I was able to get in two runs this week!!  I still don't have the endurance I did before, but I did do a 3mi run (with a few walk breaks).  As far as calorie burning workout - it would have to be my marathon yard work session again.  It only took me 2.5 hours this time and left me with a pretty little sunburn on my back.  I also found this cute little guy:
Baby Red Spotted Newt - He was wondering through the grass and I didn't want to mow over him!
Photo of the Week:

This is probably the first summer in a long time that I've felt comfortable enough to wear regular shorts out in public.  I do still need to work on my bright white legs, though!  It's too hot for me to be too worried about that.
 


Inspiration:
zlittle-motivation-22
From Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment