Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 5/27/12

Weigh-in: 215.6 - Down 1.2lbs - Down 119.0 overall

High of the Week:  I'm back to training!!  I finally saw the Dr. on Monday.  They took some x-rays and said they didn't see anything majorly wrong in there.  The knee is feeling a lot better these days, so I'm just trying to be careful and be more in tune with my body.  I registered for a 10k on July 14 and I still need to sign up for a local 5k on June 9th.  I'm definitely going to do it, but there's no online registration since it's so small and I keep forgetting to send in the form.

Low of the Week: It's been a pretty good week.  The stress of work is letting up a bit.  This heat/humidity has been brutal on my running, though.  I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and start running in the early morning...

Best Work-Out:  It was a good work-out week!  I got in my strength session Monday night.  Got in three training runs - I'm working on increasing mileage for my 10k, so I started off with 3.5mi run this week.  I also had an awesome personal training session Wednesday night with my favorite trainer!  He likes to do cross-fit style workouts and I love to mix it up like that.

Photo of the Week:
The pup wanted in on the picture taking action - he's such a camera whore ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment