Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 6/17/12

Weigh-in: 210.6 - Down 1.6lbs - Down 124.0 overall
I will be honest and say that I weighed in Friday morning before I left for the weekend at the beach.  I made a good effort to eat pretty well and exercise while there, but I also had to live a little.  I weighed in again this morning and my weigh-in was 211.0.  I'm hoping that that is some water weight/bloating from all the "bad" food I ate - I guess the scale will tell next week.

High of the Week:  Spending the weekend at the beach!  I have missed the beach so much since I moved away from Rhode Island where I was used to the beach being 30-60 minutes away (and now it's 6+ hours).  I took off from work early on Friday and headed for Ocean City, MD.  I needed that relaxation and just a good time.  

Low of the Week: Work was rough this week.  I didn't strength train at all.  I was supposed to have a personal training session, but had to stay at work late, so I cancelled.

Best Work-Out:  Running at the beach is the absolute, best thing ever!  I wish I could run at the beach ALL the time.  My training plan had me running 4.5 miles Saturday, so I laced up my shoes and ran from our condo down to the boardwalk and ran almost to the end of the boardwalk and then back.  I didn't really have a good way of figuring out how far I'd run, so I just ran for time (30 min out and turned around).  It was so awesome running on flat land at sea level seeing the beach and the waves.  It was also great to see all the other runners out on the board walk.  I never really get to see other runners way out where I live.  It was so great that I decided to head out for an easy run on Sunday also - I NEVER run two days in a row!  And I felt great :)

Photo of the Week:

I cannot, for the life of me, find my photo transfer cord for my camera!  I will just have to post a beach update later this week when I track it down ;) 

Inspiration: 
Running is mine
From Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment