Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 6/24/12

Weigh-in: 209.6 - Down 1.0lbs - Down 125.0 overall
Between letting loose at the beach last weekend and then traveling for work a few days this week (and eating out those days), it's not surprising that I didn't lose much.  At least it was not a gain!  I am back on track this week!

High of the Week:  I got to go to Nashville for work this week.  It was a last minute trip and I didn't have much time to spend there, but it's always interesting to visit a new city...and I love airplane rides.  It was made even better by the fact that I was not at all stressed about whether I would be too big for the seat.  I last flew in 2007 and it was not exactly comfortable for me...and I'm sure even less so for those around me.  It was a bit of a NSV for this week :)



Low of the Week: I went to the asthma doctor (FINALLY) and as I suspected, he confirmed that I have exercise-induced asthma.  This is also a positive because I now have an answer and treatment. He gave me an inhaler to use before I run and it helps some, but I still cough throughout my run...it's weird.  I'm going to give it more time.

Best Work-Out:  I was really excited to run in a new place this week, but there were minimal sidewalks near my hotel and I didn't want to risk it, so I didn't run in Nashville.  I did have a pretty good training run Thursday morning before I left, though.  I also had a good 1hr personal training session on Wednesday :)

Photo of the Week:

I've never been one to wear tank tops out in public...until now!  I still don't love my arms or the chub under my arms, but it's so much better than what it was before and it's so hot out, that I live with it :)
 

Inspiration: 
submitted by thisiswhatithoughtabout

No comments:

Post a Comment