Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 6/3/12

Weigh-in: 213.4 - Down 2.2lbs - Down 121.2 overall

Good week.  I did a combo of tracking and not tracking this week.  I'm going to go ahead and reduce my points this week in anticipation of getting under 210 in the next couple weeks.  My birthday is at the end of the month and I lose another point due to changing age categories - I don't want to lose 2 points so close together :(

High of the Week: Nothing too exciting.  I had a good Memorial Day with the family.  This week at work was very laid back since everyone was coming off of a 3-day weekend.

Low of the Week: I had personal training Wednesday night and I'm pretty sure that I strained my hamstrings.  They have been really tight since my run Thursday morning.  It pretty much killed my run for yesterday - I still got in 3 miles, but was going for 4 and I had to walk parts of those 3 miles.  They're feeling a little better today, so hopefully by tomorrow's run, I'll be in good shape :)

Best Work-Out:  Aside from the strained hamstring, I had a good personal training session Wednesday night.  I love learning new things.  I got in all my runs this week - even if one was a little short.

Photo of the Week:

It's a little cooler here this weekend than it has been in a while, so back to jeans.
   

Inspiration:
One Life, One Body, One Chance
From reasonstobefit.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment