Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 7/22/12

Weigh-in: 204.0 - Down 1.0lbs - Down 130.6 overall
I was really sure that it was going to be a big week...I did everything right, but still only lost a pound.  It's weeks like this one that are the most frustrating.  I'm not going to give up though, just going to try harder this week and hope that it's just mother nature working against me this week and I'll have a big loss next week!

*I also want to note that I've been tracking more on MyFitnessPal lately.  I'm still following Weight Watchers, but I like seeing my protein and carbs accounted for also.  If anyone wants to be my "friend" on there - I'm spunkypenguin*

High of the Week:  After running my whole 10K last week, I've had a huge confidence boost in my running!  I got in both of my AM short runs this week (3 miles and 3.25 miles) and ran all of it - even the annoying gravel part that I usually let myself walk.  I also didn't take any walk breaks during my whole long run this morning (~5mi)!

Low of the Week: Working so hard this whole week, expecting a big loss, and not seeing it on the scale.  It's part of the whole journey, but it can still be such a bummer when you're trying really hard to reach a goal and are getting so close, but then things come to a screeching halt.  It's frustrating!

Best Work-Out:  
It was a really solid week, exercise-wise.  I did my runs, got in my strength training.  My long run this morning was pretty great.  It was humid, but it was overcast and cool and I felt great during - even with all the hills!  I dare say that I'm getting used to hills these days...

Photo of the Week:
I didn't take a picture this week.  I promise new pictures next weekend!  I am planning to do a fun before/after photo shoot next weekend, so look forward to that :)


Inspiration:
I can do it.  I just need to prove it.
From Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment