Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 7/1/12 - Abbreviated Version

I'm stopping off at a Panera Bread about 45 minutes from my house to use the internet.  We were hit pretty hard by the storms Friday night.  We've been without power since 9pm Friday night and they say it could be up to a week before it is fully restored.  We are on a well, so no power also = no water.  We've lost lots of food due to the outage, but other than that and being bored crazy - we're doing okay.

I did weigh-in this morning despite all the chaos this weekend and was down 2lbs to 207.6!

I'm not a fan of Mother Nature's gift for the birthday weekend, but it has taught me an important lesson in disaster preparedness.  As soon as the stores restock generators, I will be buying one!  I am also going to start stockpiling water so that I can flush my toilets, wash things, etc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment