Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 7/29/12 ++ Before & After Party

Weigh-in: 200.8 - Down 3.2lbs - Down 133.8 overall
SO CLOSE to One-derland!  I'm still hopeful that I might get there by August 1st.  If not, at least I know that I gave it a good effort.


This week has been pretty mediocre.  Nothing much to report in the way of highs/lows.  I had a great workout Saturday morning.  I have mostly shied away from classes at the gym, but I saw this one going on there last week and thought it might be fun to join in, so I made it a point to get up and go.  It was a good, high intensity class that had me sweating and moving the whole time!

Photo of the Week:

        


Before & After Pic Party!:
I got out some of my old clothes for a little bit of comparison!  I obviously know that losing 130+lbs has made a huge difference, but often times I just can't fathom how much bigger I used to be.  It's nice to see how dramatic the difference is from time to time!
 My old Pants...Size 28
Left is me and my friend in 2010 before I moved from RI
Top is from 4th of July 2010
Anyone care to join me in this tent?

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing transformation! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I still have another 40 or so to go, but I couldn't resist pulling out those old pants!!

    ReplyDelete