Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in 8/26/12

Weigh-in: 196.8 - Down 1.6lbs - Down 137.8 overall 
Slow and steady these days, which is just perfect for me.  I'm very excited to say that my BMI is now out of the Obese range and into the overweight range!  I don't put much stock into BMI because it doesn't take into account other factors like muscle mass and bone structure, BUT it's still nice to see a change in that category!

High of the Week: Getting under 200lbs and now leaving Obesity behind have been two huge and exciting milestones for me.  I've been obese for pretty much my whole life with the exception of a couple months my senior year of HS when I lost 20ish lbs and was in the overweight category....unfortunately it didn't last long back then and I quickly gained it all back and then some!

Low of the Week:  I had to take the week off of running because I hurt a tendon in my ankle.  It was a bit of a bummer to not be able to run.

Best Work-Out:  I couldn't run this week because of my injured ankle, so I had to get creative with my workouts.  I took a couple nice walks with my dogs.  I also tried a new strength class at my gym.  It's at 6:15 in the morning which is a bit of a struggle for me, but I feel it for days after!  As much as I love running, it was nice to change up the routine this week and try some new things.

Photo of the Week: 

  


Inspiration:
Motivational Fitness Quotes
From Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment