Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 3/11/12

Weigh-in: 229.8 -  Down 2lb - Down 104.8 overall

High(s) of the Week: It's been a really exciting week for me.  I started going to the wellness center, got new clothes, got new running shoes and last night...I signed up for my first 5k!!  It's in Frederick, MD (about 1.5hrs from me) on April 15th.  I was drawn in by the offer of a free cupcake at the end, but it's actually an event that benefits a program for foster children aging out of the system and transitioning to adulthood.  Being a social worker, I just couldn't NOT sign up...  I'm also squarely in a size 16 now! (instead of just the vanity size 16s from Old Navy or the 16Ws from Lane Bryant)

Low of the Week:  It's been such a great week - the only thing I really have to complain about is daylight saving time and how it stole my hour of sleep last night!

Best Work-Out:  I went easy on myself this week with starting C25K.  I'm definitely enjoying increasing my running in a meaningful way...and NOW I have an actual 5k that I'm training for!

Photo of the Week: 

 
.
Inspiration: 
just start!
Photo from Pinterest
I remember when I first pinned this - I looked like the person in the pic, but I was determined.  I was browsing my fitness board this morning and decided to make this my inspiration pic for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment