Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 3/18/12


Weigh-in: 230.0 - Up 0.2lb - Down 104.6 overall.
I've been due for a plateau here for a while, so I'm not too surprised.  I think some of this week's "gain" (if you can even call it that) is due to retaining water from the heat/salty food the past 2 days.  I know that I didn't over eat and I've been working my muscles harder.  Of course I'm a little disappointed to not see a loss, but I know it's par for the course of losing weight!

High of the Week: I had my first personal training session yesterday!  It wasn't exactly what I expected (that I've seen portrayed on TV, etc), but it was really helpful. He showed me how to use the various weight machines and gave me a plan to follow throughout the week.

Low of the Week: I really can't think of a low this week.  I feel like I say that a lot, but I have this category here because there are weeks that suck. I find myself pretty optimistic most of the time, though. 

Best Work-Out:  C25K is going splendidly!  Week 4, Day 1 was brutal - I had to have a major pep talk on the second 5min run, but I made it through!  On day 2 (Thursday), I felt so great after my run that I came home from the gym and still went outside because it was so nice out, I just had to run a little more - so I did another mile in my neighborhood!

Photo of the Week: 
 
My St. Paddy's outfit :)

.
Inspiration:  

so true!   

No comments:

Post a Comment