Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 4/22/12

Weigh-in: 223.4 - Down 3.6lbs - Down 111.2 overall

I went back to my old plan this week.  I'm still trying incorporate more protein into my diet as I know that is one of the areas I struggle with.  I'll admit that I didn't do great with getting in more veggies this week.  I don't know if my loss means that my gain last week was water weight or whether that plan really didn't work for me.  I just know what does work and I'm going to stick with it, but there's always room to tweak my diet within my plan.  

High of the Week: My high of the week was most definitely my little shopping trip on Friday.  It's so great to be able to go into regular stores and buy regular sizes!

Low of the Week: I have not really ran since my 5k last week.  My knee has made me too nervous.  I tried to run on the treadmill at the gym on Thursday, but my gait was all off as I was trying not to put too much pressure on my knee - I didn't even make it two miles before I stopped.  I did still get in my 6 days of working out, but I miss running.  The good news is that my knee "popped" (like you crack your knuckles) last night and the pressure and bubble on the outside of my knee is gone go figure! It continues to pop every now and then, so I'm going to take it easy for now.

Best Work-Out:  Nothing stellar this week. The best calorie burn was probably mowing my yard for over an hour on Tuesday.  If you saw my yard you'd agree that it counts as a workout!

Photo of the Week: 
I was too lazy to do the full body shot before heading out yesterday, so this week, I leave you with this lame self-portrait I took yesterday while taking pictures to list my old clothes on Ebay.


Inspiration: 
I haven't been on pinterest much to pin new quotes, so I'm going to post a different kind of inspiration :)  This is my senior picture - My goal is to be in this weight range again (but hopefully a little smaller).  I was about 175/180ish. I would also love to be 16 again, but since that's out of the question, I'd just like to be as small as I was at 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment