Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 4/1/12

Weigh-in: 225.4 - Down 2.6lbs - Down 109.2 overall.
I think this week is even more evidence that I hadn't been eating enough.  I don't use WW formula for calculating points - I've always just given myself half the points of the calories I've burned (i.e. if I burn 1000cal, I give myself 10 points).  My formula is more generous than WW's activity points, but still didn't seem to be enough. This week I allowed myself to eat double the points I allowed myself and had a pretty big loss for as far into the game as I am.  I wasn't as good with eating healthy this week.  It was my partner's birthday on Wednesday and we had pizza and Ice cream cake, which I then ate leftovers for the rest of the week.  So my extra points weren't as healthy has they could have been, but I think I'm going to allow myself more points from now on.  I will try to make them healthier extra points, though!

High of the Week: I did my first two C25K runs outside this week, which is WAY harder than the treadmill.  My neighborhood is HILLY!  I went to the gym on Friday for my strength workout since I'd been slacking on that all week.  I felt good after that, so I decided to add another run to my schedule and repeated day 2 of week 6 on the treadmill.  After running it outside, it felt so easy on the treadmill!  I was able to get myself up to a speed of 6mph on the treadmill, which is awesome for me since I usually stick around 4.7mph.  I felt like a BOSS after that workout.  I did almost a full 3mi in 40min (with warm-up and cool down), so I am pretty confident that I can achieve my 5k goal of under 40 min.

Low of the Week: I decided to do my C25K run outside Tuesday and I don't know what it was, but it was an AWFUL run.  I was so glad to be done.  All of my running intervals seemed to start on the uphill and I just wanted to die.  I couldn't get into a groove, but I still got my workout in.

Best Work-Out:  Most definitely my workout Friday night.  It felt so great to run at 6mph...even if it was only for 1min at a time.  I am also excited that I can run the 5k in under 40, which is my goal.  Now I'm off to do C25K day 3 - 22 minute run and I'm not nearly as scared of this one as I was of the 20 min run last week!

Photo of the Week:
Getting ready to head out for my C25K Week 6, Day 3 run!
 




Inspiration:
Yup!
From Pinterest

This has definitely been the case for me.  I'm constantly trying new things and tweaking - just trying to find what works.  I've learned that I just can't get complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment