Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In 4/29/12

Weigh-in: 221.8 - Down 1.6lbs - Down 112.8 overall
I tried something a little different this week. My dad was up to visit me this week and I took off from work, so I was home during the day (mostly).  I decided not to track and just intuitively eat and exercise to balance it out.  I've been tracking for well over a year now and I am pretty good at knowing when I've had a "good day" or a "bad day" when it comes to staying within my points.  I splurged a little since I was in vacation mode, but I tried to make up for it with exercise and it seems to have worked for me.  I'm still pretty attached to tracking, but I know that at some point, I'm going to have to cut the spreadsheet loose and do it on my own.  I haven't decided what I will do when I head back to work on Monday :)

High of the Week: Being off work was great.  I didn't get to relax or catch a mid-day yoga class at the gym like I had hoped, but my dad and I tackled lots of house projects that I've been putting off!  It was nice to spend time with him doing DIY things around my house and getting things in shape.

Low of the Week: I though I cured my knee problem with that little "pop" last week, but apparently that was only temporary relief.  It is still causing me problems.  My left leg is horribly inflexible right now from walking on it funny.  I barely made it through a 2 mile run.  I really don't want to give up running because I really do like running.  I skipped the 5k I hoped to do yesterday morning.  I guess I'll go back to the elliptical for a little while and I really do need to make an appointment with the Dr. to get this checked out.

Best Work-Out:  I did work out some this week, but most of my "exercise" came from doing yard work and home improvement projects.

Photo of the Week:


Inspiration:
Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough!
From Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment